Thursday 16 October 2008

Please Come Back...

This will only matter to a few people I imagine, but where oh where have two of my favourite bands of the past few years disappeared to? Good Shoes and The Maccabees both appeared at around the same time, both making very different, but both incredible indie music, different to the rest of the post-Libs pack, both released stunning debut albums, and neither has surfaced again for quite some time.

It makes me sad. Just like Crimewatch, anyone with knowledge of these bands' whereabouts, please contact me.

The Maccabees - Lego
Good Shoes - In The City

3 comments:

Thomas said...

AWW!! I love both these bands so much. I do say I miss the golden british indiepop days! I saw maccabees at underage in the summer and they said they had new material so I think a new album will be dropping soon! As for good shoes, I havn't heard anything for so long!

Anonymous said...

maccabees in the studio new album out in feb 2009, good shoes just recently did a few gigs, so hopefully they'll be recording soon too!

2plus2isjoe said...

Wow thanks for the info you mysterious, wonderful person!