Thursday 25 September 2008

Well, I've Arrived


In a flurry of boxes of boxes and shopping bags, I have officially arrived at University. Fresher's Week has nearly come to an end, my room has become a semblance of normality, my timetable is ready to be obeyed and I may even cook real food soon. In the words of Arthur Dent, it's all rather confusing really.

The Music - Welcome To The North

PS. Maybe it's my late leap onto the blogging bandwagon (score one for double alliteration there) but I have yet to hear a single song by TV On The Radio. Can anyone suggest one that might help me understand what all the fuss is about?

1 comment:

Thomas said...

To get you started listen to 'Staring At The Sun'. It's their biggest hit off their last album and it's brill.

I think all this hype is an american thing.